- Content Writer. Possesses a BA in English and 3 years professional (5 years casual) experience writing for the web. Produced written content for hundreds of websites. Passion for writing led to freelance writing jobs for prestigious websites like ScreenRant.com, NewMediaRockstars.com, and StarWars.com, all of which bring in over 1 million hits per week.
- Podcast/Video Producer: Selected as a co-host for the podcast Far, Far Away Radio. Produces and edits a spin-off podcast, Legends and Lore, monthly. Writes, films, and edits 3 videos per week for a YouTube audience. The YouTube channel, Geek University, has gained over 500 subscribers in under 2 months.
- Technical Writer: Frequently boils down complex information into brief, understandable summaries, often in video form on YouTube. Once summarized a 40,000 academic article into a 12 minute video, which resulted in complements by the original writer for an engaging, yet accurate, summary.
- Copywriter. Spent 3 years copywriting for small businesses and for blogs that would link to those businesses (to produce SEO value). This content increased client exposure by moving their website to the top page of Google. Increased customer conversion on client’s websites by keeping the content succinct and action oriented.
- Online Marketer. 3 years professional experience writing for an online marketing organization. Learned how each piece of the industry worked together. As a result, developed a training workshop to help over 500 employees learn how to create their own website and optimize them for SEO, resulting in more knowledgeable and effective employees.
- Innovative Worker. On multiple occasions, suggested new ways to perform a job that resulted in easier, more effective workflow. Improved the visual design of blog.boostability.com to make it more appealing to customers. Developed multiple training materials to improve team coordination and employee job knowledge.
- Team Player. Selected, on over 50 occasions, to train incoming employees to perform basic job tasks. Promoted to assistant trainer at Boostability to train groups of incoming employees on the basics of the company culture, business objectives, and the online marketing industry.
“When working with Jason, I learned that he can take a project or assignment and run with it. He is willing to branch out of his comfort zone, and to receive and implement feedback. Jason’s creativity is impressive and his enthusiasm for work he enjoys is contagious.” – Kara Wagner, Corporate Trainer, Boostability